Increase height with 6 simple exercises
The best way to achieve the ideal height is to combine a regular exercises program with a healthy diet.
Here are the simple exercises help strengthen your bones, muscles and make you get the toned body.
Exercise 1: Dynamic knee raise.
This exercise helps the vertebrae grow, increase your height.
- Standing on your left leg, knees slightly bent and extend your right leg out to the side until toes touch the floor.
- Lift your arms up overhead, toward your left side (a).
- In one motion, raise your right knee toward your chest while both hands toward your knees (b).
- Reverse the movement to return to the starting position.
- Repeat 8 times, and then switch sides and repeat.
Exercise 2: Heel click.
- Stand with feet shoulders – width apart, then lower your hips down into a half squat.
- Bend your knees, raise your arms in front of your chest, elbows bent (a).
- In one motion, press your heels to jump up while swinging your arms down to your sides, click your heels together in midair (b).
- Land in squat position. Repeat 10 to 12 times.
Exercises 3: Lunge and kick.
This exercise helps lengthen the spine and increase flexibility in your spine, so the cartilage between your vertebrae are developed, thus stimulating your height growth.
- Step your left foot to the side and lower your hips as bent into a lateral lunge, keep your chest upright (a).
- Press your left heel to shift the weight onto your right foot.
- Raise your left leg into the air in a high kick (b).
- Reverse the movement, go back into a lateral lunge and repeat 8 times, then switch sides and repeat.
Exercise 4: Inverted leg raise.
- Put your hands on the floor about shoulder - width apart and position your legs shoulders - width apart a few feet behind you.
- Raise your hips and straighten your legs to the body forming an inverted 'V'.
- Keep your back flat and balanced body (a).
- From this position, slowly raise your left leg up in the air (b);
- Pause, then reverse the movement to lower your leg to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 times, then immediately repeat with the other leg.
Exercise 5: Single arm slide.
- Fold a handkerchief and put it on the floor under your right hand, hands shoulder - width apart.
- Lower your knees, so that your body forms a straight line from head to knees (a).
- Balance the body, slowly bend your left elbow until your right hand slipped on the floor.
- Lower your body in a straight line (b).
- Slowly move backwards to return to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 times, and then repeat on the other side.
Exercise 6: Seated oblique pull.
- Sit on the floor, your heels on the ground and knees slightly bent.
- Keep a towel taut at both ends and lift it overhead with both hands, then lean back slightly (a).
- Maintain your body balance, slowly pull the left end of the towel toward the floor while raising your left leg (b).
- Pause, then return to starting position and repeat on the other side.
- Repeat 10 times.
Wish you increase the height effectively with these simple exercises! Besides, you should apply a healthy diet to reach a ideal height.
*** Good luck ***
[ Tee ]