Complaint and compensation
- Checking criteria for returned goods
Make sure that the products which you want to return meet the company’s strict criteria for returned goods:
- Products are in list of returned goods
- Not more than 2 days since the date of the receipt of goods
- No signs of used goods, intact packaging, complete accessories, stamps or warranty card enclosed by the gift (if any).
- The product should be enclosed by Angkorbeauty purchasing invoices
2. Goods pakaging
- Customer’s packaged goods + purchasing invoice + registered form for returned goods
- Put a sticker on the returned good
You are responsible for the integrity of the goods when sending it back to angkorbeauty.net, so please wrap the product carefully to ensure that the package and the product are not affected by external factors . All damage, scratches or losses related to the packaging and the product can be deducted in value of the product.
Please do not wrap the returned goods with different orders in a carton. Angkorbeauty.net is not responsible for any loss in case the customer fails to follow the instructions