3 amazing foods help you grow taller naturally
Supplying essential nutrients for the body is plays an important role for growth height. There are various foods that can provide a lot of calcium, protein, vitamins and minerals for your body to help increase height. Here are some recipes and ideas for you.
1/ Salted Egg Shrimps:
This food contains a large of nutrients, such as calcium, protein, iron and vitamin A. These nutrients are beneficial for the development of height. Do not hesitate to cook it!
- 300g shrimps.
- 1 salted egg yolk.
- 30-40ml chicken broth.
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced.
- Green onion.
- Cooking oil, fish sauce.
How to cook:
- Wash the shrimp carefully, remove legs. Put cooking oil in a pan, heat it up, put shrimp into the pan and fry until golden brown.
- In another pan, place the salted egg yolk, garlic and cooking oil to fry. Stir it well. Pour the chicken broth into it. After that, add fried shrimp, fish sauce and cook more 5 minutes. Turn off the stove; add a little chopped green onion.
- So you get a delicious salted egg shrimp, enjoy it!
2/ Fried Octopus with Lemongrass:
This is not only a delicious food; it also helps you improve your height effectively. So please do not forget to add this dish into your daily menu!
- 300g fresh octopus.
- 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- Cooking oil.
- Spices, fish sauce.
How to cook:
- First, remove the gall-bladder of octopus, and then rub salt onto the octopus to get rid of the mucus. Next, wash the octopus with clean water, let it cool. Then you cut the octopus into bite-size pieces with scissors.
- Place the pan on the stove: put 2 tablespoons cooking oil in the pan, and put heat on low, and then add minced garlic, chopped lemongrass stir for 2 - 3 minutes. Add a half spoon of fish sauce into the pan, then quickly add the octopus, stir for 6 minutes.
- Finally you add spices, then stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- You get a tasty the fried octopus with lemongrass dish. Enjoy it!
3/ Crab roasted tamarind:
Crab roasted tamarind is the favorite food of many people. It not only stimulates your sense taste but also supplies a huge of calcium, protein, vitamins and minerals for your body to help you grow taller rapidly.
- 2 fresh crabs
- 100g tamarind
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Spices: pepper, chilli, coriander, seasoning
- Cooking oil
How to cook:
- Wash these crabs carefully; cut in half, keep their eggs in a small bowl.
- Put these crabs into the big bowl; add seasoning and pepper, stir well and let the crabs absorb seasoning about 30 minutes.
- Put the pan on the stove, heat the cooking oil, fry crabs until they turn yellow.
- Mix tamarind with a little boiled water. Filter to get its water.
- Put another pan on the stove, heat 2 tablespoons cooking oil on low, and then add garlic, onions, tamarind juice, 2 teaspoons seasoning, stir the mixture for 2 minutes, add a little chilli. Mix flour with water, pour it slowly into the pan. Add fried crabs into the mixture; stir well until this sauce sticks around these crabs.
- Fry crab eggs for 5 minutes and then add spices.
- Put crabs on a dish, add crab eggs, and sprinkle a dish with a little coriander.
*** Crab roasted tamarind is a dish extremely attractive, extremely tasty and nutritious.
*** Hope you will have a good appetite!
[ Tee ]